The Fleetsmith catalog offers a selection of apps and settings with multiple configuration options. When you add an app configuration to a Profile, Fleetsmith will download that app on the Fleetsmith Managed devices that belong to the profile. If the app already exists on a device—Fleetsmith will keep it up to date with your configured settings.
How to add Apps & Settings to a Profile:
Create a new App Configuration:
- Navigate to the Catalog and choose the app for which you would like to create a new App Configuration.
- On the next page, click the Create App Configuration button.
- Give your App Configuration a name and choose your preferred settings. Then click the Save App Configuration button.
Assign an App Configuration to a profile:
- Navigate to the app whose Configuration you would like to assign to a profile.
- Select your desired Configuration and click the Assign to Profile button.
- In the pop up window, select the profile(s) to which you would like to assign the Configuration and click the Assign to Profile button.
🎉 Congratulations, you've completed the Fleetsmith Deployment Guide! 🎊