Custom Apps is a powerful feature that allows you to deploy any software your company uses through Fleetsmith. It provides a simple, script-free interface you can use to deploy any app or custom .pkg file, such as your own internal tools and apps that include a kernel extension.
Here's how you can deploy your own Custom App:
1) In the Fleetsmith Admin Console, navigate to Custom Apps in the menu:
2) In the upper right corner, click the button.
3) Give your Custom App a name, and an optional description.
4) Next, upload your custom package to a cloud service where it can be accessed via a URL then enter the URL and SHA-256 Hash. For information about how to host your package and find the SHA-256 Hash, see How do I add a package to my Custom App?
5) If your app requires kernel extensions, you can add those under Additional Settings. For more information about this, see What is a kernel extension?
6) Under Additional Settings, you can also allow apps to access protected user and system resources without macOS prompting users for approval under the Privacy Preferences. For more information, see What is the Privacy Preferences Policy Control Payload?