With App Configurations, you can reuse setting configurations across multiple profiles.
To create a new App Configuration:
- Navigate to the Catalog and choose the setting for which you would like to create a new Configuration.
- On the next page, click the Create App Configuration button.
- Give your App Configuration a name and choose your preferred settings. Then click the Save App Configuration button.
To assign an App Configuration to a profile:
- Navigate to the app whose Configuration you would like to assign to a profile.
- Select your desired Configuration and click the Assign to Profile button.
- In the pop up window, select the profile(s) to which you would like to assign the Configuration and click the Assign to Profile button.