If you’re experiencing a banner in your Fleetsmith Admin Console informing you that your server token is invalid, this error can be caused by two things:
- An update to the Terms and Conditions may have recently been published to Apple Business Manager but has not been accepted yet. You will need to log into and accept the terms and conditions. Once done the banner should go away within 15 minutes.
- The server token is invalid and needs to be renewed. If the terms and conditions have been accepted you can follow the steps below to renew the token:
- Log into the Fleetsmith Admin Console and click "MDM & DEP" in the left column.
- Next to DEP click the "Renew Token" button.
- You will be taken to the "Renew your Token" page. Renewing your token is broken down into simple steps:
- Sign into your Apple Business Manager account.
- Find your MDM server.
- Generate and Download a new server token.
- Upload the new server token to Fleetsmith.