If you signed up for Fleetsmith with your G Suite or Office 365 account, you can import users using .
With a Fleetsmith Account, you can import users by uploading a CSV file.
Be sure to use the following formatting guidelines when creating your CSV:
- The CSV must have only 3 columns: first_name, last_name, email_address
- The CSV cannot have more than 5000 user rows (5001 rows total including a header row)
- The CSV must contain a value for each cell and the separator must be a comma
- The character limit for each cell cannot exceed 100
- Email addresses must be in proper format (email@example.com)
- Email addresses in the “email_address” column must be the same domain as the account owner
- Email addresses in the “email_address” column can contain subdomains (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Once your CSV has been formatted, you can easily drag and drop the CSV file to upload it.