When the most recent version of an app is released, the latest version will become available to Fleetsmith admins within two business days (though sometimes sooner!). If you have automatic updates configured or your app updates are being enforced, apps will update to the latest version once it is added to the Fleetsmith catalog.
Articles in this section
- Why are users getting a Legacy System Extension notification?
- Why are users prompted for an admin password to install a helper tool?
- When will the latest version of an app be available in the Fleetsmith catalog?
- How are catalog app updates handled in Fleetsmith?
- How can I request an app or setting to be added to the Fleetsmith catalog?
- What happens if I enforce an app that already exists on a device?
- What happens when I remove apps or settings from a Profile?