In order to delete your account with Fleetsmith, please to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject, “Requesting Account Deletion”. After your report is submitted and your identity is verified by our Support staff, your account will be scheduled for deletion.
In order to delete your account, the following must be true:
- You must not have an active subscription to our Monthly or Yearly plans.
- Your account must not be in delinquent status.
- You must be the Account Owner, and the Deletion Request must be sent from and confirmed through the Account Owner’s email address on file.
Your account will be:
- Scheduled for deletion 30 days after the request is approved.
- Once your data is deleted you will no longer be able to log in to Fleetsmith.
- All of your data in Fleetsmith will be permanently deleted – this includes:
- Imported Users
- Configurations for Fleetsmith Catalog items
- MDM and DEP certificates and configurations
Before your account is deleted, make sure to:
- Backup your FileVault 2 keys. ()
- Export any data you need from Fleetsmith. ()
Additionally, please note that Fleetsmith will not be automatically uninstalled on your devices. Upon deletion, your devices will no longer be able to communicate with the Fleetsmith servers, but you will need to manually remove Fleetsmith from your fleet. ()