To send apps and settings to your devices, your MDM cert must be valid. Renewing your MDM push certificate is easy. Usually it takes about 5 minutes start to finish. 🎉 (Not sure how to check when your MDM certificate is expiring? Check out here.)
To renew your MDM push certificate:
1. Log into the Fleetsmith Admin Console and click MDM & DEP in the left column.
2. Under MDM click the Renew Certificate button.
3. You will be taken to the Renew your MDM Certificate page. Renewing your MDM push certificate is broken down into three main steps:
- Download the Fleetsmith CSR
- Renew the Push Certificate with Apple
- Upload the Push Certificate to Fleetsmith
For best results, please be sure to follow the steps on the Renew your MDM Certificate page. 😊