To send apps and settings to your devices, your MDM certificate must be valid. Renewing your MDM certificate is easy. Usually it takes about 5 minutes start to finish. 🎉 (Not sure how to check when your MDM certificate is expiring? Check out here.)
To renew your MDM push certificate:
1. Log into the Fleetsmith web app and click "MDM & DEP" in the left column.
2. Next to "Mobile Device Management (MDM)" click the "Renew Certificate" button.
3. You will be taken to the "Renew your MDM Certificate" page. Renewing your MDM push certificate is broken down into three main steps:
- Download the Fleetsmith CSR
- Renew the Push Certificate with Apple
- Upload the Push Certificate to Fleetsmith
For best results, please be sure to follow the steps on the "Renew your MDM Certificate" page. 😊