To manage an iOS device with iOS Full Management:
1. In the Fleetsmith web app, click the "Enroll Devices" button. Select "iOS Beta" and then click the "Enroll iOS Devices" button.
2. Select "iOS Full Management" as your management type, then click "Enroll Devices with Configurator":
3. On the next page you will find step by step instructions on how to enroll your iOS device with Configurator. ⚡️IMPORTANT! Configurator will erase devices as part of the enrollment process!
The summary of steps are as follows:
- Install Configurator 2 from the App Store.
- In Configurator, define an MDM server for Fleetsmith.
- In Configurator, create your Organization.
- In Configurator, create a Blueprint—a saved configuration template that can be applied to multiple devices.
- Connect your iOS device(s) to your computer via USB. In Configurator, select the devices you want to manage by clicking on them. Click the Blueprints button and then on the Fleetsmith Blueprint you created.
- Click Apply to let Configurator work its magic. ✨
- Once Configurator has finished, manually proceed through the initial setup screens on the device. When prompted, enter your Wi-Fi credentials, and at the Remote Management screen select Apply configuration.
- Approve and assign your iOS device once it checks into the Fleetsmith web app. 🎉