The best way to convert / change Partially Managed devices to Fully Managed is to re-enroll them.
To re-enroll a Partially Managed device:
1. In the Fleetsmith web app, click "Devices". Ensure you are looking at "Active" devices.
2. Set the filter to "Partially Managed". Check the boxes next to any "Pending" devices you'd like to re-enroll. Click the "Draft Email" button:
3. On the next page will be a templated email. This email is will explain to your employees why they need to re-enroll along with steps on how to do it via the Enrollment Portal. Make any desired adjustments and then click Send:
4. As employees en-roll their devices, you will see duplicates of the same device on the "Pending" devices page in the Fleetsmith Admin Console. Check the box next to the duplicate device and click the "Approve & Assign" button:
5. Choose how you would like to manage the device:
6. Then, on the next screen approve the duplicate device:
Congrats! Your Partially Managed device has been upgraded to a Fully Managed device!
✨ You can monitor which devices have successfully re-enrolled via the "Active" devices page.