If a macOS device is lost, a Fully Managed device can be remotely locked.
To remotely lock a device:
1. Log into the Fleetsmith web app.
2. Click "Devices" and click on the computer name of the device you'd like to remotely lock.
3. In the upper right hand corner of the individual device's page, click "Lock device".
4. Follow the prompts to lock the device.
5. After you issue the "Lock device" command, you will need a PIN to unlock it. (This is a security measure.) You can retrieve the PIN in the Fleetsmith web app on a device's "Overview" page.