To remove Fleetsmith from an iOS device:
1. First, archive the device in the Fleetsmith web app. (How to archive a device.)
2. Once the device has been archived, check to ensure that no Fleetsmith MDM profiles remain on the device. On the iOS device, go to "Settings" and click "General".
3. Click "Device Management" and then click "Profile Management" (or "Profile & Device Management" depending on the model).
4. Tap on the Fleetsmith configuration profile (if one is present).
5. Tap the "Delete Profile" option. If prompted enter the device's passcode. Then tap "Delete".