Fleetsmith does not support multiple domains at this time. Employees need to use the same domain as their admin in order to log into the Enrollment Portal.
However! If an employee is unable to log into the Enrollment portal due to having a different domain—there is a way to manually enroll a device. A Fleetsmith admin can manually download a
.mobileconfig file from the Fleetsmith web app and provide it to the employee to install it on their device. ✨
To do this:
1. Log into your Fleetsmith account.
2. Click "Devices" in the left column.
3. Click the "Enroll devices" button.
4. Select "Enroll my current device", then click "Go to my enrollment portal".
5. Click the blue "Download Fleetsmith" button. A
.mobileconfig file will be downloaded to your machine. (Be careful not to click on the file in your web browser—aka perform the action to install it on your own machine.)
6. Transfer the
.mobileconfig file from your Downloads file to the machine. You can email it, transfer it by USB, etc.
7. Have the employee install it on their device.
⚡️ Please keep in mind, each .
mobileconfig file is only good for one use.
If you need to enroll multiple machines, download a brand new .
mobileconfig file for each device. Reusing a .
mobileconfig file will result in an error message!