In the Fleetsmith web app, a device's hostname can be found by:
1. Click "Devices".
2. Click the device's computer name.
3. Click the "Specs" tab and locate the hostname.
To change a device's hostname:
1. On the physical device, open "System Preferences".
2. Navigate to "Sharing".
3. Under the 'Computer Name' box find and click the "Edit" button.
4. Update the hostname and click "Okay".
If I manually change my device's hostname, will I see the changes in the Fleetsmith web app?
Yes! 🎉 After a hostname has been manually changed on a device, the hostname will be updated after the device checks into the Fleetsmith web app.