Here is the best practice when re-provisioning a Fleetsmith non-DEP device:
Before wiping and reimaging a device, please archive the device in the Fleetsmith web app and run the Fleetsmith uninstaller on the device. You can do this by:
1. Log into your Fleetsmith web app.
2. Click "Devices" in the left column and find the device you'd like wipe and re-image.
3. Check the box next to the device's name. Click the "Archive device" button. Follow the prompts to archive the device.
4. Once the device is archived in the Fleetsmith web app, download the uninstaller by clicking the Admin's name in the top right hand corner of the screen. Then click "Preferences".
5. On the next page, click the "Download uninstaller" button.
6. Transfer the Fleetsmith uninstaller onto the device and run it to remove the Fleetsmith agent.
7. Restart the device.
8. Once a device has been wiped/reimaged, manually re-enroll it by logging into the Fleetsmith web app and clicking
On the Devices page, select "macOS" and click "Enroll macOS devices".
10. Select "Enroll my current device" and follow the steps to enroll the device.
11. Approve the "Pending" device in the Fleetsmith web app. Assign it to the appropriate User/Profile.
12. Once approved, the apps/settings applied to the Profile the device belongs to will be downloaded/enforced on the device. (This length of this process can vary depending on what settings you choose, network speeds, device tech specs, etc.)