Mac-to-Mac transfer is not supported with Fleetsmith.
Before initiating a Mac-to-Mac transfer, please completely remove Fleetsmith from any devices that will be used in the transfer.
To remove Fleetsmith from a device before performing a Mac-to-Mac transfer:
1. Log into your Fleetsmith web app.
2. Click "Devices" in the left column and find the device you'd like to perform a Mac-to-Mac transfer with.
3. Check the box next to the device's name. Click the "Archive device" button. Follow the prompts to archive the device.
4. Once the device is archived in the Fleetsmith web app, download an uninstaller by clicking the Admin's name in the top right hand corner of the screen. Click "Preferences".
5. On the next page, click the "Download uninstaller" button.
6. Transfer the Fleetsmith uninstaller to the device and run it to remove the Fleetsmith agent from the device.
7. Once the Fleetsmith agent is removed from the machine, go to "System Preferences" > "Profiles" and remove the Fleetsmith MDM and any other Fleetsmith associated profiles.
8. Restart the device.
After you finish your Mac-to-Mac transfer, you can re-enroll your device(s) with the easy steps found here: How do I enroll a macOS device?