Before you sell or decommission a Fleetsmith enrolled device, please ensure you've successfully archived the device in the Fleetsmith web app and ran the uninstaller on the device.
For DEP devices, please remember to log into the Apple Business Manager (ABM) website and un-assign the device Fleetsmith before archiving/running the uninstaller on the device.
Remove Fleetsmith from the device by:
1. Log into your Fleetsmith web app.
2. Click "Devices" in the left column and find the device you'd like to decommission.
3. Check the box next to the device's name. Click the "Archive device" button. Follow the prompts to archive the device.
4. Once the device is archived in the Fleetsmith web app, download an uninstaller by clicking the Admin's name in the top right hand corner of the screen. Click "Preferences".
5. On the next page, click the "Download uninstaller" button.
6. Transfer the Fleetsmith uninstaller to the device and run it to remove the Fleetsmith agent from the device.
7. Restart the device.
⚡️ Security Tip: Once Fleetsmith has been completely removed from a device, wipe and reimage the device before passing it onto its new owner.