Before wiping and reimaging a device, you'll want to first archive the device in the Fleetsmith web app and run the uninstaller on the device.
How to prepare a device for wiping/reimaging:
1. Log into your Fleetsmith web app.
2. Click "Devices" in the left column and find the device you'd like wipe and reimage.
3. Check the box next to the device's name. Click the "Archive device" button. Follow the prompts to archive the device.
4. Once the device is archived in the Fleetsmith web app, download an uninstaller by clicking the Admin's name in the top right hand corner of the screen. Click "Preferences".
5. On the next page, click the "Download uninstaller" button.
6. Transfer the Fleetsmith uninstaller to the device and run it to remove the Fleetsmith agent from the device.
7. Restart the device.
Once a device has been wiped/reimaged, you can re-enroll it with Fleetsmith with the easy steps found here: How do I enroll a macOS device?