Blueprints are saved configuration templates that can be applied to multiple devices (e.g. an iPad).
- Open Configurator and click the Blueprints button in the top bar. Click Edit Blueprints.
- Click New and name the Blueprint Fleetsmith. Right-click on the new Blueprint and select Prepare...
- Prepare with Manual Configuration and make sure that Supervise devices is selected. Click Next.
- From the Server dropdown, select the Fleetsmith MDM Server you created (See iOS: How To Define an MDM Server in Configurator for more information). Click Next.
- Select the Organization that you created (See iOS: How To create your Organization in Configurator for more information). Click Next.
- Choose which screens you'd like to skip during device setup. Click Prepare and the Blueprint will be created. 🎉
Tip: You can configure the Setup Assistant experience for your newly purchased DEP devices by visiting the Device Setup Experience page.