Blueprints are saved configuration templates that can be applied to multiple devices (e.g. an iPad).
1. Open Configurator and click the "Blueprints button" in the top bar. Click "Edit Blueprints":
2. Click "New" and name the Blueprint Fleetsmith. Right-click on the new Blueprint and select "Prepare...":
3. Prepare with "Manual Configuration" and make sure that "Supervise devices" is selected.
4. From the Server dropdown, select the Fleetsmith MDM Server you created. Click "Next":
5. Select the Organization that you created. Click "Next":
6. Choose which screens you'd like to skip during device setup. Click "Prepare" and the Blueprint will be created 🎉
Tip: You can configure the Setup Assistant experience for your newly purchased DEP devices by visiting the Device Setup Experience page.