⚠️ To enroll successfully, remember:
- You will have to have your devices on-hand, since some steps can't be done remotely.
- Configurator will erase devices as part of the enrollment process!
Enrolling your tvOS device is broken down into 9 steps:
1. Download and install Apple Configurator 2 on your computer.
4. Pair the Apple TV with your computer by following these instructions. Once the Apple TV is paired with Configurator, right-click on it and select "Prepare".
Tip: If you want to enroll multiple Apple TVs at once: pair them all with your computer, select them all, then click Prepare.
5. Prepare with Manual Configuration and make sure that Supervise devices is selected.
6. Select the Fleetsmith MDM server that you created in Step 2.
7. Select your Organization that you set up in Step 3.
8. Choose which screens you'd like to skip during device setup. Click "Prepare" and the device will be enrolled in Fleetsmith!
Tip: You can configure the Setup Assistant experience for your newly purchased DEP devices by visiting the Devices Setup Experience page.
9. Approve the device once it checks into the Fleetsmith web app. Now it's time to learn how to approve a device in Fleetsmith!