What's life without some apps? Let's manage some! 🌟
Please Note: Although Fleetsmith Intelligence devices can be added to a Profile—Apps & Settings can only be managed on a Fleetsmith Managed device. The steps below are for a Fleetsmith Managed device. Interested in managing Apps & Settings on your enrolled Intelligence Device? Upgrade to Fleetsmith Managed. ✨
The Fleetsmith web app has an expansive selection of apps & settings. When you add an app or setting to a Profile, Fleetsmith will silently download/apply the changes onto Managed devices belonging to that Profile. For devices that already have the app or setting installed, Fleetsmith will keep it up to date with the Enforcement Settings you set up.
Here's a quick overview how to add an app or setting.
How to add Apps & Settings to a Profile:
1. In the Fleetsmith web app, click "Apps & Settings" in the left column:
2. Click on the app or setting you'd like to enforce, for this example we'll click "Google Chrome".
3. Click the "Add to a Profile" drop down and select the Profile you'd like to add Google Chrome to. Then click "Add":
4. The Profile will now appear under "Managed Profiles" for Google Chrome:
5. Click the blue "Configure" button to view the Enforcement Settings for an app or setting. As you add more apps and settings—you'll notice the Enforcement Settings vary. Be sure to check out (and configure) the Enforcement Settings for each app and setting you add. 🙂
🎉 Congratulations, you've made it to the last step of the Fleetsmith Deployment Guide! 🎊