When you sign up for Fleetsmith using an Office 365 account, there are three types of users:
Fleetsmith Owners and Admins have the ability to log into the Fleetsmith web app and make changes. Users do not. To remove a Fleetsmith Admin you will need to demote the Admin to a User.
To demote an Admin to a User:
- Sign into the Fleetsmith web app.
- Click "Users" in the left column.
- Click on the name of the user you'd like to demote.
- Click the gray "Demote to user" button in the "Details" section.
- In the pop up, click the "Demote to user" button.
The former Admin will no longer be able to sign into the Fleetsmith admin portal.