When you sign up with Office 365, by default users imported into Fleetsmith will have the role of a "User". Users will only be able to sign into the Enrollment Portal. They will not be able to log into the Fleetsmith web app—only Owners and Admins can log into the Fleetsmith web app.
To promote an Office 365 User to an Admin:
1. Log into the Fleetsmith web app and click "Users" in the left column
2. Click the name of the User you'd like to promote to "Admin".
3. On the next page click the blue "Promote to admin" link in the right column under Management.
4. A pop up box will appear. Click "Promote to admin".
Using G Suite? Check out: G Suite: How do I add a Fleetsmith Admin?
- Office 365: What is the difference between an Admin and an Owner?
- Office 365: How do I demote an Admin to User? (Remove a Fleetsmith Admin)