When you sign up with Office 365, by default users imported into Fleetsmith will have the role of a "User". Users will only be able to sign into the Enrollment Portal. They will not be able to log into the Fleetsmith Admin Console—only Owners and Admins can log into the Fleetsmith Admin Console.
To promote an Office 365 User to an Admin:
1. Log into the Fleetsmith Admin Console and click Users in the left column
2. Click the name of the User you'd like to promote to Admin.
3. On the next page click the gray Promote to admin button under Details.
4. A pop up box will appear. Click the purple Promote to admin button.
Using G Suite? Check out: G Suite: How do I add a Fleetsmith Admin?
- Office 365: What is the difference between an Admin and an Owner?
- Office 365: How do I demote an Admin to User? (Remove a Fleetsmith Admin)