- Import Test Users
- Enroll Devices
- Approve Devices
- Set up a Profile
- Manage an App or Setting
Click Users on the left hand column to begin:
1. Import Test Users
Importing your users from G Suite allows you to assign a G Suite user to a device. To do this:
1. Click Users on the left hand side of the screen, then click Import Users from Google:
2. Accept the permissions to connect your account. Once you do, you will be taken to a page that shows you the users who are ready to be imported:
3. Check the box next to names of the test users. (For deployment you would import all users. For now let's just import the testers.) Once you have them selected, the Import users button. A list of users will appear. Congrats you're ready to move on to the next step!
2. Enroll Devices
3. Approve Devices
As soon as a new device checks in, you'll see a message "A new device has checked in and needs approval!" Click the Approve your device button:
Check the box next to your device and click Approve & Assign:
Congrats! The device will now show up in your Active Devices:
Check out the device's stats by clicking on the device's Computer Name. A page like this will appear:
4. Manage an App or Setting
Now you are ready to manage an app or setting! For this tutorial we will use Slack.
2. Find Slack by searching "Slack" in the search bar field. Then click on the Slack app:
3. On the Slack app page, you’ll see that Slack is not currently managed, because it hasn’t been added to any Profiles:
Ready to deploy Fleetsmith? Head over to our Deployment Guide here.