Fleetsmith installs enforced apps and settings based on each device’s local time. By default, Macs use Location Services to automatically set device time. This setting can be changed by visiting the "Date & Time" section of System Preferences.
Articles in this section
- How do I approve & assign a device?
- How do I archive a device?
- What happens to a device upon archival?
- Do archived devices count towards my device limit?
- How do I delete a device?
- How do I check the management status of a device?
- How do I set the local time for employee laptops?
- What information do I get about devices?