Fleetsmith installs enforced apps and settings based on each device’s local time. By default, Macs use Location Services to automatically set device time. This setting can be changed by visiting the "Date & Time" section in System Preferences.
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between archiving a device and removing a device record? Should I remove a device record?
- Can I be notified when there are new Pending devices?
- How often do devices check in with Fleetsmith? Can I force a device check-in?
- How do I approve & assign a device?
- How do I remove a Pending device?
- How do I remove a device record?
- What information can I see about my fleet?
- How do I generate a report using "Export CSV"?
- How do I check the "Management Type" for a device?
- How do I set the local time for employee laptops?