1. What do you mean Fleetsmith is free?
We offer an unlimited free trial for up to 10 devices—no credit card or training packages required to sign up. We don’t charge hidden fees after you upgrade, and if you change your mind you can cancel with one click anytime.
2. Which payment options do you accept?
3. Can I pay via invoice?
You won’t be charged until you upgrade! Once you upgrade, you’ll be billed for each managed macOS device (note that Pending and iOS devices will not count towards your total).
5. How much does Fleetsmith cost after I add more than 10 devices?
Fleetsmith costs $8.25/device per month billed annually, or $10/device per month billed monthly for all devices you manage.
6. How will I be billed for adding new devices?
You can add additional devices at anytime through your account Billing page. When you add a device, you'll be charged a prorated amount for each device based on your billing plan. If you're on a monthly plan, you'll be charged for the additional devices on your next billing date. If you're on a yearly plan, you'll be charged for the additional devices immediately.
7. Can I get a copy of my Fleetsmith invoices?
You can access your Fleetsmith invoices at anytime through your account Billing page by going to Settings > Billing..
8. My payment failed. What happened?
If your payment is declined, you'll see an error message when you login to Fleetsmith. You'll be prompted to update your credit card information. Typically, credit card failures can be fixed by re-entering your billing information (be sure to double check that everything was filled out correctly).
9. Is there a discount for education or non-profit customers?
For education or non-profit pricing, please contact us directly.
10. Can I update my billing information?
You can update your payment method, billing address, and billing email address via your account Billing page by going to Settings > Billing.
11. How do I delete my Fleetsmith account?